Game you're excited about in 2015

(adello45) #1

Cannot wait for…

Halo 5

Played every game so far (only the FPS) and so excited!

(Mustang) #2

Meh, I have no cares about Halo until they start to care about PC again.

I expect I’ll mostly be playing Dirty Bomb again this year, but am interested in the development going on with H1Z1, UT4, BlueStreak, Reborn, Reflex, Doom 4, Overwatch, Gigantic, and The Division, to name a few.

Evolve has some really nice mechanics and is good fun to watch, but the whole uneven player numbers thing just doesn’t do it for me, I might have picked it up if it was co-op only, but not as a PvP. Titanfall had potential, but went for the way too casual croud. Advanced Warfare was the usual flop we’ve come to expect of the series.

(Dthy) #3

Im excited for Bethesda’s E3 conference, hoping for a new Fallout!

(.FROST.) #4

Overwatch, Homeworld Remastered, Mortal Kombat X, maybe finally the realease version of [B]Dirty Bomb/B, Tempo; that’s it, still plenty of stuff left to play on my shelf anyways.

(prophett) #5

Battlefield Hardline
Overwatch

(Rex) #6

Waiting for Nintendo to deliver this year.

(.FROST.) #7

I can never really tell when you are joking… *

*From all current gen consoles I actually find the Wii U the most tempting one(to buy); for Mario Kart, Bayonetta 1+2, Smash Brothers and maybe Zombie U. But Rex and Wii U, that can only be a joke.

(Runeforce) #8

Can’t wait for Watch Dogs! Have you seen the screenshots? It’s going to be the best game ever!

Serieously though, looking forward to the new Torment game. And weren’t there a Doom 4 on the radar?

On the speculation side, regarding Doom 4 and the fact that SD made the multiplayer part of Doom 3, makes me wonder if You might have some exciting “unannounced projects”…? :slight_smile:

(Nail) #9

Battle Shoot

(Runeforce) #10

I just heard about this one today: “No Man’s Sky.” Looks like the new Frontier: Elite.

(It Is comming to PC too.)

//youtu.be/nLtmEjqzg7M

//youtu.be/ZVl1Hmth3HE

//youtu.be/DbFebgl_Vq8

(tokamak) #11

Interested in No Man’s Sky purely because of 65 Days of Static

(BioSnark) #12

Witcher 3, UT4 and various kickstarter CRPGs.

(Bangtastic) #13

battlefront (will suck but hey jedis are cool)
new zelda
FF 15 maybe? :slight_smile:

(Silvanoshi) #14

Was going to make a similar comment…what a fantastic band.

Back on on topic.

#1 I’m looking forward to DB going out to even more people.
#2 GTA V for PC looks like it’ll be quite a bit of fun. I’m very much looking forward to that.

(Snotling) #15

Dirty Bomb, Rainbow Six Siege, Overwatch. The new Battlefront could be fun to try too.

(Njsfirth) #16

GTAV PC is the only really exciting game for me currently (Dirty Bomb also, obviously)

Silva, we should play Multiplayer GTAV when its live :smiley:

(.Chris.) #17

GTA5 on PC, nothing else really.

I’m interested in hearing more about the new Zelda, despite not having a WiiU, sounds like it’s going to be more like the first one with the whole overworld open from the get go and being able to complete dungeons in any order though these are just rumours. The half arsed not really a remake of a link to the past but totally is 3/4 a remake till they changed their mind was okay but the weapon hire idea was silly and whoever came up with the new Lorule needs to be banned from games. Skyward Sword had it’s moments but the motion controls were really frustrating!