New SP Map - test map of the addon for rtcw

(melc_av) #221

Hello Mike,
I was speaking about another video (in this moment one more) subtitled … mapping#3 and … mapping#4, but the acces seems to be blocked.
You advertised about video…#1 and #2.

(ronboy) #222

[QUOTE=melc_av;571238]Hello Mike,
I was speaking about another video (in this moment one more) subtitled … mapping#3 and … mapping#4, but the acces seems to be blocked.
You advertised about video…#1 and #2.[/QUOTE]

You are right, melc_av. Here are the 2 new videos.

Dialog has uploaded 2 more videos that showcase the mapping progress for his Rtcw SP addon! You can watch them on my website here: https://goo.gl/VQusw2

(ronboy) #223

Yo$hik has uploaded playthroughs for The Battle of Stalingrad (Stalingrad level 2 remake) and Steinvillage in “extreme quality”! You can watch them on my website here: https://goo.gl/cPq8JA

(Dialog) #224

(melc_av) #225

Welcome back

(Dialog) #226

I was always with you )

due to a compile-time error had to reduce the map (

(ronboy) #227

[QUOTE=Dialog;571611]I was always with you )

due to a compile-time error had to reduce the map ([/QUOTE]

Welcome back, Dialog. Nice screenshots, and we are looking forward to testing your new maps. Don’t forget to try and correct all errors, so that your project will be as high-quality as possible. :cool:

(Dialog) #228

Of course )

(vicpas) #229

Nice work, Dialog.

(melc_av) #230

[QUOTE=Dialog;571611]I was always with you )

due to a compile-time error had to reduce the map ([/QUOTE]

Hi Dialog,

I’m glad to read that you was present always because I thought that you wasn’t.

(Dialog) #231

how to kill off a trigger (start off) ? so it did not work :rolleyes:

(ryven) #232

Normally you could use accums to disable entities to run specific actions? Unlike ET, RTCW does not have any setstate command to hide specific entities. I have checked the trigger_multiple code, and i guess there is no builtin way to temporary disable the trigger.

(melc_av) #233

Hi Dialog,
After almost 4 years (february 2014) from first reveal about project can you tell us which is status of it?

1. The name of project
  2. How many levels? Remains that 30 levels or had suffered modifies?
  3. How many are done?
  4. Do you want to advertise on other sites like moddb?
  5. Can you tell something about date release?
  6. The project will have new weapons?
  7. The project will be an addon or standalone; or both?
  8. Your project will have new characters or other new staffs?
  9. Can you reveal about story line?

Thanks!

(ronboy) #234

Entities can be turned off, as far as I know. For example, a target_speaker with the looped_on value can be removed, like in the case of machinery making sound, and the sound being turned off if the machinery is destroyed by the player.

(Dialog) #235

3 maps to do completely (it was lost during a hard drive failure),
3 mission scripts to configure
2 maps to test

(Dialog) #236

need trigger, and he was not “killed”

(ryven) #237

Yeah, though, it’s not the case of trigger_multiple for instance, it doesn’t support such spawnflag.

(ronboy) #238

[QUOTE=Dialog;571635]3 maps to do completely (it was lost during a hard drive failure),
2 maps to test[/QUOTE]

Don’t forget to always back up your work, Dialog. See this topic here for other advice regarding mapping for Rtcw SP: http://wolfmap.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2987

(melc_av) #239

[QUOTE=Dialog;571635]3 maps to do completely (it was lost during a hard drive failure),
2 maps to test[/QUOTE]

Hi Dialog,
Only 3 maps and 3 mission scripts to finish project? Can we expect releasing rellatively soon?

(Dialog) #240

[QUOTE=melc_av;571641]Hi Dialog,
Only 3 maps and 3 mission scripts to finish project? Can we expect releasing rellatively soon?[/QUOTE]

It’s something that needed to be done )